Donate to LCSWCD
Licking County Soil & Water Conservation District accepts donations, which may be tax-deductible pursuant to IRC Section 170(c)(1). Please consult with your tax advisor to verify that your donation is tax deductible.
Your contribution enables us to provide important services for cultivating a natural resource conservation-based citizenry in our county.
- Tree Resource Kit for educators and Seedling Trees for youth and schools
- Stream Team training for volunteer water quality monitors
- Adult education through the Conservation Learning Series (EVENT CALENDAR)
- Educator workshops
- Envirothon competitions for middle school and high school students
- FFA Soil Judging competition (September)
- Internships for college students pursuing natural resource/agriculture degrees
- Storm water education for adults and youth
- Farmland Preservation workshops and outreach
- Volunteer Recognition and Annual Banquet (Fall)
County and State appropriations for Licking Soil & Water operations were reduced by over 50% in 2010 and have not been restored. Your donation will help the District continue to provide conservation outreach and education programs. Thank you for your support!